- Posted by The Lisbonizer at 3:31 PM WET
- Filed under Bicycles and Bikes and Comercial and Germany and Information and Lisbonize.com and Media and On the road and Outdor Advertising and Owners and Urban Mobility
- Tagged with advertisement, Bicycle use, commuter bikes, E-Mobility.pt, Gazelle, Urban Mobility
Recently published on major German newspaper and journals:
An image campaign supported by the association of German insurance companies. People were being interviewed on the street, what they like in their life and what they want to be taken care of… The target was, to draw a quick hand-out of the desired object. One guy draw a commuter bike.. with headlight, baggage carrier and obviously recognizable as a city bike. Then he called it “My Gazelle” used as a synonym for a whole species of products…
1. No, it was not “placed” by Gazelle
2. No, it was not meant as a “Guerilla-strategy”
3. No, Gazelle will not prosecute their brand´s use in foreign-to-species periphery..